Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Edwin shared an Instagram photo with you

Hi there,

Edwin just shared an Instagram photo with you:


view full image

"So that is how it feels to post more than one photo of yourself on instagram on the same hour. Interesting.... I look tired don't I? I think I always look tired. I need to sleep by 9pm so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep. I also look yellow, that's the photo filter. Btw I was cold so I was all bundle up. I love winter as long I have a jacket. I love my scarf. Bought it on black Friday. 40% off. Eddie Bouer. Not a great deal but fell in love with it, that was not a good reason to buy... Anyways...I was walking down Burnside to this conference about Oregon Wilderness. Im siting down, currently killing time until is 630....30 more mins. The end."
(taken at Rontoms)

Thanks,
The Instagram Team

No comments:

Post a Comment